BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) INTERNATIONAL POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT, BOCCONI UNIVERSITY (ITALY), Courses include Middle East Politics, Human Rights, Public Governance, Economics (Micro and Macro), Media and Political Elites, Geopolitics. https://www.unibocconi.eu/
MIDDLE SCHOOL AND INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE, COSTEAS GEITONAS SCHOOL (CGS),
EXPERIENCE JULY 2022 – PRESENT Intern in the Mediterranean Program HELLENIC FOUNDATION FOR EUROPEAN AND FOREIGN POLICY (ELIAMEP)
JUNE 2021 – PRESENT Internship – Editorial Intern at Money Review Η ΚΑΘΗΜΕΡΙΝΗ – KATHIMERINI www.moneyreview.gr
OCTOBER 2020 – JULY 2022
CHIEF EDITOR, “OFF LINE POST” COMMENTARY AND ANALYSIS THINK-TANK
Contributor on Politics, Law & Society and Economy.
Focusing on geopolitics, international developments, and sustainability.
APRIL 2020 – JULY 2022
UNIVERSITY AMBASSADOR, BOCCONI UNIVERSITY
Member of the University Ambassador Team, representative on several occasions.
SEPTEMBER 2019 – JULY 2022
CHIEF EDITOR & MEDIA MANAGER, “TRA I LEONI” BOCCONI UNIVERSITY NEWSPAPER
Chief Editor and Chief Social Media Manager.
MAY 2020 – JULY 2022
POLITICAL RISK ANALYST, GLOBAL RISK INSIGHTS
Biweekly quantitative and qualitative analyses on political risk topics.
SEPTEMBER 2020 – JULY 2022
EDITOR, SHIPPING, ENERGY & GEOPOLITICS BOCCONI STUDENT ASSOCIATION
Qualitative analysis focusing on regional geopolitics and geoeconomics.
LANGUAGE & IT SKILLS
• English (IELTS Academic, Certificate of Proficiency in English FCE, First Certificate in English FCE)
• German (Goethe Zertifikat A2, B1, B2, C1)
• Turkish (A2)
• Italian (B1)
• Greek (Native)
• ECDL Full Standard
• PYTHON High-Level Programming Language
• STATA General Purpose Statistical Analysis Tool
• WordPress Website Builder
• Microsoft Power BI Presentation Tool
• Qualitative Analysis
• Geopolitical Analysis & Risk Evaluation
• Leadership & Determination
• Group work & Collaborative Project Management
• Public Speaking
• Adaptability & Flexibility