– The Site is owned and operated by Maria Aikaterini Mavrelli.
– Use of the Site beyond that expressly permitted by these Terms, is unauthorised and unlawful.
– We have the right to modify these Terms at any time.
– The Site is provided free of charge to Users, and it and any information and analysis on it is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. Any Material is provided in good faith, and whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of Material, we make no warranties (express or implied) regarding accuracy or completeness or fitness for any purpose, and we expressly exclude any liability in respect thereof (other than warranties not capable of exclusion).
– Material is intended for general reference only. Application of Material to any specific instance or for any particular purpose is a User’s sole responsibility.
– The copyright and database right in any Material remain the property of Maria Aikaterini Mavrelli or of the copyright owners (as the case may be). Under no circumstances will you have any claim to copyright or ownership of any intellectual property rights in any Material.
– Certain sections of the Site contain links to external websites maintained and operated by third parties. These links are provided solely for the convenience of Users, and the provision of such links does not imply any endorsement of or affiliation with such website. We are not responsible for any information on any such third party’s website.
– To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties with respect to the Site and any Material thereon, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose; in no event will we be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage which may arise in respect of the Site, its use, or in respect of other equipment or property, or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
– In the event that any exclusion or other provision contained in these Terms be held to be invalid for any reason and we become liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited, such liability shall be limited to 10 Euros.
– This Site is aimed at users in Greece. Where Greek regulatory authorities have jurisdiction over the contents of this Site, we have attempted to ensure compliance with the requirements of such regulatory body. However, some of the information in the pages contained in this Site is not intended for access from certain other jurisdictions, and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this Site complies with the regulatory regime of jurisdictions other than the Greek.
– These Terms and all use of the Site are governed by the laws of Greece and any questions arising shall be dealt with only by the Greek courts.
We value the trust and confidence you place in us and are committed to protecting your privacy.
We do not collect any information about you from which you may be identified personally (‘Personal Data’’).